Science is a rational subject that should not be learned by mindless mugging. Therefore, emphasise logical learning to master this subject rather than depending solely on memorisation. Students can succeed in Science in class ten with the proper preparation and a firm grasp of the concepts from the class 10 Science notes. If you feel like you have much to prepare but you need more time, don’t worry. You can increase your chances of scoring well by covering important topics. Pay attention to the essential Science topics covered in this post to complete your syllabus and perform well on the exam.
CBSE Class 10 Science Important Topics for Board Exam 2023
We have highlighted important topics from each chapter that you should not miss from the Class 10 Science notes to obtain excellent grades in the Class 10 Science exam. Some chapter-wise notes, like Our Environment class 10 notes, will also help you to revise important topics.
- Chemical Reactions and Equations: Types of Chemical Reactions, Oxidation-Reduction, Corrosion
- Acids, Bases, and Salts: Reactions of Acids and Bases, Application of pH, Formation of NaOH
- Metals and Non-Metals: Chemical Properties of Metals, Reactivity Series, Extraction of Metals
- Carbon and its Compounds: Nomenclature of Compounds, Chemical Properties of Carbon Compounds, Soaps, and Detergents
- Periodic Classification of Elements: Position of Elements in the Modern Periodic Table, Trends in Modern Periodic Table
- Life Processes: Photosynthesis, Digestion in Humans, Respiration in Humans, Circulation in Humans, Urine Formation in Humans
- Control and Coordination: Reflex Action, Structure and Function of Human Brain, Hormones in Animals, Movements in Plants
- How Do Organisms Reproduce? : Modes of Asexual Reproduction, Double Fertilisation in Plants, Reproductive System in Humans, Fertilisation in Humans
- Our Environment Class 10 Notes: Food Chain and Food Web, Energy Flow in an Ecosystem
Now that you have a list of essential Science topics to study from class 10 Science notes try to concentrate and pay close attention to each one. Remember to study these. There is no other way around it than to work extremely hard and grasp these topics from the class 10 Science notes.
Q1. How can I finish the Class 10 Science curriculum in one month?
The CBSE Class 10 Science curriculum is extensive. You may finish the entire CBSE Class 10th Science syllabus in one month, though, if you follow the curriculum, make ideal class 10 Science notes, and study attentively and dedicatedly.
Q2: Will the board exam include diagrams?
Yes, candidates for the CBSE board exam must also learn to draw accurate diagrams as part of their examination preparation.